The Lookout – Framed Canvas Print
$155.00 – $220.00
My Dad and I stayed at this horrible campsite near the Warrumbungles. There were too many people, it was rocky and hard for Dad to set up camp in his 2 man tent from K-mart. I just parked my 4 x 4, pulled out the awning and used my roof top tent. Dad was uncomfortable and then part of my tent snapped. In the morning we were feeling shitty. Covid meant the campsites were crowded and it was hard to get off grid and into nature on our own.
We left the campsite after only 1 night and drove to this beautiful look out. We both felt so relieved. I took this photo. It was a natural expanse free of humans. The rocks, the trees, the clouds coming in and mountains in the distance.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US