Mossy Top – Framed Canvas Print
$155.00 – $220.00
This moss was growing on top of an old fence in Gloucester Tops. It caught my eye because it reminded me of a person’s hair in a bandana.
Just before this trip I had bought a Cannon 100-400mm white telephoto lens mainly for bird photography. But it’s also an excellent close up lens. When I got up closer I could see all the details of the moss including what appears to be tiny pink flowers. Each flower is probably only 2 or 3mm in length.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US