Flight Fury – Framed Canvas Print
$155.00 – $220.00
Flat Rock is a beach with rock pools between Ballina and Lennox (I think it should be called bumpy rock, as you can see by the rocks clearly not flat). It’s a nesting area for sea birds which is why there are so many bird species in this photo. There were Sandpipers, Black Cormorants and Crested Terns. The Terns are the main bird in this photo. These birds breed and nest along the east coast.
I used my 150-500mm zoom lens to take this photo so I could stay right back and not disturb the nesting birds. On this particular day a lot of tourists were getting way too close, this puts the birds and their nests at risk. As you can see from this photo, these are beautiful birds so please stay back if you see them in the wild!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US