Cold – Framed Canvas Print
$155.00 – $220.00
It was early in the morning and really cold when I took this photo. This part of the road to Gloucester Tops can sometimes see snow and ice.
We had stopped at Pioneers Lookout by the side of Thunderbolts way on our way to Gloucester tops. I was travelling with Dad who had forgotten his Jacket on the washing line and kept wearing his blanket to stay warm. I had packed thermals but I wasn’t wearing them. I was freezing in a tshirt and shorts so we only stayed 5 minutes.
This photo was actually taken on an iPhone. My camera is more sensitive to the cold than my phone so I decided to leave it in the car and take a quick shot so we could get back in the warm car.
A popular lookout for bushrangers, Pioneer lookout is 936 meters above sea level and looks out over Giro, State Forests and the Barrington Tops World Heritage area.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US